IMDB: Ratings: 8.9/10 from 12,984 users
Genre: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi |
Director: Joss Whedon | IMDB
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson
Language: English |
Subtitles: N/A |
Samples: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
Video Sample: NL, ZS
Size: 972 MB|
Rls NFO: Here
Plot:
Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.
Download R6 Quality (1,34GB):
Download DVDrip Quality (600MB):
Part I | Part II
>> HERE << (Password: yott)
Subtitle For DVDrip: >> HERE<<
Download BRrip 720p Quality (1,2GB):
>> HERE << (Password: muksday)
Part I | Part II
BRrip720p >> HERE << [750MB]
Download BRrip 1080p Quality (2,3GB):
Part I | Part II | Part III
Part I | Part II
Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V (pass: cukipred)
Part I | Part II | Part III
Subtitle For BRrip 720p & 1080p : >> HERE<<
Original Soundtrack The Avengers >> HERE<<
The Avengers Bonus Disc Bluray:
Part I | Part II
Credit to: All Uploader
delarocha83
Posted in: 

0 comments:
Post a Comment